Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun had seen the notice. Seeing as the Ascended had absolutely no idea what this LongNight business was, he figured he should probably go find out. While hard work did not seem all that appealing to the potter, he figured that he could just pick up something and pretend to work for a while, and listen in on the latest gossip. Besides, seeing as he was still new around these parts, he figured pitching in and getting a good reputation for himself might be helpful. And if he could check out the locals while he worked, so much the better; they were an odd bunch, over all, and he hadn’t exactly figured out how he might fit in around here.

Seeing as he burned up in the sunlight, he’d gotten to the guildhall very, very early, before the sun had gotten a chance to start shining. He’d picked a convenient shadow, and as soon as the guild had opened, he’d slipped inside to lurk and watch a bit. However, when enough people had gathered, he decided he should probably make his presence known. Sauntering up, he grinned widely at the assembly. ”Well, this must be my lucky day. A bunch of handsome, strong men doing manual labor? Sign me up.” Amun winked at the fellow who seemed to be in charge of the proceedings, before leaning against a nearby wall in what he hoped was a fetching pose. While he wasn’t expecting a response, a little bit of harmless flirting never hurt.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Amun - 09-29-2019, 04:51 PM