Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
aúsi, nos paramas // & still we stand
"One is growing like a weed, and one naps a lot. I will leave it to you to decide which is which." Remi chuckled to Jigano. However as Amun arrived the alchemist's smile disappeared somewhat. Not that he'd include himself in handsome and strong, but it felt...strange to hear such in his own home, without Ronin around. Averting his eyes and bashfully clearing his throat, Remi turned instead to see Kiada enter, flashing the vulture a smile.

No apology needed. We will have to spar sometime so you can teach me those moves, though Remi thought with a boyish pulse of affection towards his fellow attuned, smiling brightly at her as she moved away to stand with Deimos and Amalia.

Listening to Deimos instructions to see where his skills would best be utilized, he tugged in a breath. "I can create the snow moss here, in addition to what Jigano has brought. Perhaps we can place it beneath the furniture and the floor boards?" Remi would know best what creaked, and he trusted the bard to keep to himself whatever private things he saw, or rooms he entered.

Remi volunteers himself and Jigano? for snow moss duty.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Remi - 10-01-2019, 12:24 AM