Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Curls of warmth, of affection and gladness at seeing them both tickled through the Attuned bond to greet Amalia and Kiada and he smiled to them with something more like his old self. A little older, a little more worn by the world, but silver still gleamed beneath the blight's tarnish, shining through with renewed determination not to waste the gift that Vi and Rae and Arduinna had given him.

He suspected Deimos was as surprised to see him as he had been to see the General at the Perch building, but the other man managed a more courteous greeting than Jigano had on that day, and the bard accepted the smile with an inclination of his head and the faintest twitch of his lips in acknowledgment that perhaps they could build something else. They had always seemed to get along best when set to a task, at least.

"At the rate he's growing, he'll soon be as tall as I am," Jigano nodded sagely to Remi , a twinkle in his eye. "But I'm glad Aoife is getting plenty of rest!" The bard, teasing the alchemist? He really must be feeling better! Amun 's flirtation only earned an arch of The Brow, however, and a faint hmmm? of curiosity at the stranger. They needed every hand they could get for Long Night preparations, though, and Jigano gave the shorter man a nod before hefting his bag again and going to join Remi. "That sounds good to me," he agreed easily. "Sam showed me how to do it last year, and I've already padded up the windows in the Infirmary and the Loreseekers Guild, so I'm in practice again."

He let Remi lead the way, content to follow the alchemist's directions in the man's home, and began stuffing his bag of moss where he was told the creakiest places were.

Jigano joins Remi in mossing the place the up!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Jigano - 10-01-2019, 01:20 AM