Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Alright, well, this lot was pretty dull. Amalia was a pleasant surprise, at least, and Amun shot the baker a quick grin. ”Hey kitty. Good to see you again.” Even if she wasn’t the most chipper of companions, she’d welcomed him to Caido and into her shop, and he couldn’t be too upset with her. The rest of them were strangers, and given how the leader looked confused by the potter’s flirting, the curly-haired man looked away at the Ascended’s compliment, the white-haired man arched an eyebrow at Amun’s antics, and the other woman ignored him entirely, he decided he wasn’t going to give these people his best work.

Unfortunately, the moss stuff thing (stuffing, thing? whatever) got taken right away, and he sighed. That had sounded easy. He could make a fuss about how he should probably stay away from windows and doors, what with the bursting into flames in direct sunlight, but he’d gotten quite practiced at not doing that by now. It probably wasn't worth the hassle. Besides, there were lots of shadows for him to hide in, and since he did not particularly want to hang out with the dour leader man, nor did he want to do too much labor, he decided he’d go with putting cloth around the windows.

Picking up one of the lengths of fabric, he wrapped it around himself fetchingly—though it also covered his exposed skin—and grinned at the group, making sure to show off his fangs so they knew he was Ascended and not just being a dick. Well. He was also being a dick, but hey, two birds one stone. ”I’ll be on cloth duty. With one of the lovely ladies, I suppose.” He wasn’t flirting, just trying to be charming, but he picked up half the black cloths along with a hammer and some nails, then went to the nearest window. Dropping all but one cloth, he waited for whoever his companion was, then follow their instructions. It wasn’t like he knew what he was doing here.

--

Amun volunteers for cloth duty.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Amun - 10-01-2019, 11:30 AM