Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
your battleworn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
Ack!” She replies to Deimos when he gives her the task of holding, amusement clearly written across her face. “I’ll hold you to it one day.” She says with a light wink, a smirk crossing her face, before she helps the Sword out by holding the boards to keep them steady while he fortifies them.

It’s no surprise to her that Deimos and her work well together – they always had. But of course, the jesting and joking would certainly be better had they managed to fail at it. But since they didn’t she had nothing to work toward, other than to spot and help out where she can. “If you need me to, I can fly up there and help inspect from above.” She offers to Deimos with a roguish grin from the base of the ladder she holds for him.

She imagines he’s got well enough balance. And, even if he didn’t, he had a unicorn that could heal any wounds.

Kiada spots Deimos at the base of the ladder and offers to fly up and help hold!
and you wonder why he lets you
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Kiada - 10-02-2019, 02:14 AM