Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Well, this worked out better than Amun had been expecting: Amalia ended up volunteering to help him out with the cloths, and he flashed her a friendly grin. ”You could never disappoint, kitty!” Seeing how nice she seemed, the potter might even put a little effort into it. As they made their way over to one of the windows—the Ascended obviously careful to stay out of the sunlight—he listened carefully to the baker’s explanation. ”Good thing I like it in the dark.” He winked at her, though it was more reflexive than anything else. ”No I have not. Figured I should check out both options, see what appeals to me.” Or who appealed to him at which location; he wasn’t going to lock himself up for a week without suitable companions.

However, as Amalia gestured for Amun to start working on the nails now that it was mostly safe for him, he frowned. ”Hang on, kitty. Looks like we’ve got some holes to fill.” Indeed, there were obvious rips in the fabrics, and he checked the one he’d wrapped around himself and was dismayed to find some there as well.

Jogging over to the pile of materials Deimos had brought, the Ascended rummaged through it. He was shocked to discover that there actually were two thick needles and a bunch of thick black thread among it, though he wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Heading back over to the baker, he licked the end of the thread, fed it through the eye, and started sewing up the holes in the black cloth Amalia had already put up with quick and practiced strokes. It didn’t take him long—though it was complicated by the need to avoid the sunlight poking through—and when he finished he stepped back to admire his handiwork. ”Good as new!” Glancing at the pile of the black cloths they’d lugged over, he tapped a foot thoughtfully. ”While normally I’d have jumped at the opportunity to hammer something hard, want me to check the rest of these while you finish up this window?” He held up the needles he’d found, in case she wanted to help out with the sewing once she’d finished nailing.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Amun - 10-02-2019, 10:52 AM