Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Thankfully, between the baker and the potter, they got all the windows covered in no time, despite the rips. The Ascended shot his companion a grin, then wiped imaginary sweat from his brow. ”Phew. For a while there I was worried I was gonna burn up. However, thanks to you, kitty, I’m safe. You’re my hero.” He batted his eyelashes at her like the good little princess he was. Hopefully he'd get another one of her rare laughs.

It seemed that everyone was done with their tasks, so he gave Amalia a nod before wandering back to the big strong tall leader dude to listen to further instructions. Thankfully, it was easy to decide on his next task, since Amun wasn’t going outside, that was for sure. ”I’ll help move the food.” He made sure he interjected before anyone else got a chance to speak; even if he didn’t know the Guild well enough to know a suitable location for food, he wasn’t going to risk his life on the other remaining task. That seemed entirely counterproductive. He picked up a sack before anyone had a chance to object, then waited patiently to see who would help him. Hopefully they'd do the bulk of the work and he could just follow in their wake.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Amun - 10-02-2019, 11:00 PM