Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Jigano smiled to Remi as the alchemist finished walling away the termites into their own private kingdom. "That was kindly done. Let me know if you'd like help in the spring moving them out to a nice, big log in the Woods," he offered. It would probably involve buckets or crates or something to move them all, but with a toddler running around the house it wouldn't do to have weak boards that she could accidentally put a foot through. Better to find the destructive insects a more natural home, where they could do Rae's work in the circle of life and have plenty to eat without being confined to a stone prison, or so his thinking went.

As they gathered to see what the General had planned next, Jigano caught Amalia 's eye with an arched brow and a flicker of a smile. "If you know where the candles are kept, I can help haul," he suggested. "It's beautiful weather for a sleigh ride, with that sun shining down today." He cast Amun a sly glance, but turned away to borrow a rope from Remi before making his way outside, humming quietly to himself as he wove the braided cable into a quick stretch of knots that he shrugged into once the door was closed, letting the too-large harness drape over his clothing and down past his knees.

The walled yard combined with the recently-boarded-over windows provided an excellent private space for the pale-maned Attuned to stride into the snow on two feet one moment and four the next, an elegant equine neck arching so he could give Amalia a wink with a big blue eye. Tighten the knot by my left shoulder, if you would? Then tie the end of the rope to the cart and hop on!

Now if only they had some bells...

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Jigano - 10-03-2019, 01:33 AM