Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
if tomorrow brings new hope, i hope it brings you
The childish smile does elicit a laugh, Amalia's clear voice ringing out in a brief and pleased chuckle at Amun's incessant friendliness. It is nice to work with someone who does not know her flaws, whose history isn't tied in hers, her aspirations and mistakes. "They don't call me Shield for nothing," she says with a slight bow (and is this really her first time acknowledging the title aloud, taking pride and delighting in the fact that she is indeed the Shield?).

So when Jigano steals her away for a sleigh ride Amalia's spirits are already high. "You gonna be okay without me, Jungle Boy?" the baker teases, waving goodbye to the Ascended as Remi steps in to fill her shoes. The sunlight is brilliant; it is a lovely winter day, and she inhales deeply the cool, crisp air, basking in the pleasure of hard work and good friends.

When Jigano emerges from the brush as a horse, it is all the girl can do to keep from clapping her delight. Done! the Shield agrees eagerly, moving to tie the rope as instructed before settling into the sleigh. "Take us away!" She knows indeed where the candles are, and lanterns as well; she lives in the Sword's house after all, a still incredible idea to her, another bright point of light in her life.
Amalia & Jyoti

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Amalia - 10-04-2019, 02:50 AM