Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Fortunately for Amalia and Jigano, Wessex isn’t far behind them and notices a couple of dropped items, picking them up and carrying them with her to Guildhall. There’s no particular reason for his visit, other than to check-in and do her due diligence with the LongNight preparations. She’s sure everyone has it entirely under control, but it’s probably a good idea to show her face, even if it’s brief.

The Ascended enters the Guildhall and spots everyone hard at work: Remi and Amun, which elicits a look of pleasant surprise when she sees the newbie pitching in. Kiada and Deimos at the walls, and potentially a horse and Amalia (or Amalia and Jigano, whichever actually happens). “How’s it going over here?” she asks to all and no one in particular, ready to offer a hand if needed, but also perfectly fine with just sitting back and taking a quick look around. Amalia knows how to prepare and it is Remi’s home. Between them and Jigano and Deimos, she has a grudging confidence that they’ll prepare adequately - even if she doesn’t know about their plans to go outside. And to be honest, it’s probably better for everyone if she doesn’t.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Wessex - 10-06-2019, 01:45 PM