Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
The curly-haired man was cute, and the Ascended sent a wink his way. ”Very scared. Thankfully, I have a big strong man to protect me.” Yes, he saw the ring on the other man’s finger, but that had never stopped the potter before. Then, though, the other man piled sacks high in his arms, before more floated in his wake. Amun grinned at the sight. ”Neat trick.” Seemed he’d get his wish, and wouldn’t have to do the bulk of the work.

As the other nudged open a trapdoor in the kitchen, the Ascended licked his lips. ”I’m sure you’ll catch me if I fall, Curly” Maybe that wasn’t the best nickname for the stranger, but the potter would see curly-haired man’s reaction first.

Then they both descended into the cellar, and the Ascended looked over the contents. He had no trouble seeing in the gloom, obviously. Now, Amun used to take his sustenance mostly from the moon. However, he’d also used to spend quite a bit of time on boats, so he knew how to preserve food for the rest of the sailors. And from what he could tell from the cellar, very little of this food was prepared to last.

Setting his sack down near the front, he walked deeper into the cellar. ”Got any salt? I imagine you all don’t want all of this to spoil.” It wouldn’t a difference to the potter, but everyone else starving would be sad. Luckily, after poking inside a few sacks, he found the white crystals, and started the long, arduous, and annoying process of preserving the food. ”We could also pickle some of this, smoke some of the meat, and make jams out of the fruit.” Anything to make the food last until they could harvest more.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Amun - 10-06-2019, 11:45 PM