Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
that's the thing about pain // it demands to be felt
Once, Remi would have flushed with rising bashfulness to be winked at by a man. Now however he merely offered Amun a roguish grin as he shook his head. "I certainly hope you do not mean me." He chuckled, trotting down the stairs. The nickname made him pause for a second, before shrugging. He'd been called worse and to Amun's credit (despite this being Remi's house the ascended was in), he probably didn't know the alchemist's name. "Remi." He corrected with a glance over his shoulder.

"Salt?" Remi crinkled his nose. Had he known Amun was an ascended he might have made a joke about taste. Instead he shook his head again. "For some, sure. But I quite hate the taste of salt, if I am honest." Which he normally was.

Instead, Remi set about using a more natural method of preservation. An organic seal, not unlike the ring on certain fruits, began to cover everything. In other places a bees-wax like substance was also applied. "Ronin has an ice dragon. I will have her come down and coat everything in ice as well. That should help."

Remi coats everything in basically orange peels and beeswax and will have Sugar frost it later ;)

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Remi - 10-07-2019, 04:36 PM