Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“Well, wait -” At Remi’s surprise, she thinks back to the group, to that first glimpse of beyond the barrier. “No - I was mistaken. He wasn’t with us before the Spire. My bad.” Astor’s her brain must be filled with too many LongNight things to think clearly. Looks like it’s only Wessex who can do that now. Cool cool cool cool cool.

Anyway, back on track. “I just want to make sure all bases are covered,” she says gently, as unaware about Aoife as Remi is aware of her. She takes a step closer to Remi and says even more quietly, though she wouldn't mind if Deimos or Amun were around and heard. “And to ask about the possibility of keeping Roana’s kids here during that week, if you’ve got a safe, quiet place for Aoife.” Because there isn’t a place that’s great for that other than the storeroom of the Rathskellar, and that seems like a grim place to keep three boys if they’re hyper or scared, or whatever.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Wessex - 10-08-2019, 10:00 PM