Personal Quest you are still headed where you need to be
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Seeing as Loren had been luring the luxere to the Hollowed Grounds since the first snows of Deepfrost had fallen, as soon as he saw the notice that Melita was feeling well enough to lead a party out to lure them closer, he’d obviously decided to go along. Partially, it was because he knew they needed the magical deer to get them through LongNight, but partially he knew it was because he owed the red-headed woman a great debt, after how the summoner had acted. So he filled his sack with hay and apples, gathered up his cloak, and set off, Astra by his side. Strange as it might sound, the Launceleyn was probably one of the people best suited for this task in the Hollowed Grounds: his magic was as light as it came, and he had no blood on his hands, even if his heart and soul felt empty these days.

As soon as he spotted Melita, he took a deep breath, before steeling himself and walking over to her. Of course, that strange man from the woods beat him to it, and Loren had to take another breath to steady himself. ”That chap would be me. Hey Melita. Thanks for organizing this. And I hope you don’t mind if I come along.” They couldn’t really afford to let their personal problems get in the way, but if she objected to his presence, he’d go. The last thing he wanted was to make more trouble for people.

He’d already done quite enough of that.

Assuming they were all copacetic, he'd get as far away from the other man as possible, before settling in to wait. Unconsciously, his hand sought out Astra's fur, and he rubbed behind her ears, causing her eyes to close in pleasure and for her to bleat contentedly.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: you are still headed where you need to be - by Loren - 09-29-2019, 05:00 PM