Personal Quest you are still headed where you need to be
Sculptor/Blacksmith

Age: 27 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Cuphead Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SENU
Here she came from, there was no such thing as Luxere. But then again, there were many things that were present here that were absent back home. Snow, was also one of them. Still very new to Caido, Senu had heard about the Luxere and the Long Night, as well as the monsters that came with it.

As soon as she'd seen the notice posted up by a Melita, asking for help, she knew that she wanted to volunteer. She wanted to see these mystical creatures up close with her own eyes, and since this would be her first experience with the Long Night, she wanted it to be a memorable one. Dressed in a coat-like poncho she had fashioned out of a burlap sack sewn with a cotton padded underlining, she brought along the remaining burlap sacks filled with hay.

Arriving at the meeting location, Senu approached the trio that had gathered in the area. Not knowing anyone at all just yet, she spoke up, announcing her intention to join in the help in the luring of the Luxere. “Hello! I am here to offer my help in luring the Luxere, if you would have me.”
Focus on the snake
and you'll miss the scorpion

Messages In This Thread
RE: you are still headed where you need to be - by Senu - 09-30-2019, 03:19 AM