Personal Quest you are still headed where you need to be
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
MELITA
New faces, familiar faces, and then ones she wasn’t certain she wanted to see – all coming together at her request. The notion was foreign and strange; she was used to being the follower, the youth who clambered after directions with aplomb and enthusiasm, ready to take on whatever had been delegated. But now she was at the forefront, still willing, still able, but unused to the notion. She shrugged her shoulders, puffed out her chest, and heaved a massive breath as they began to arrive, allowing the uncertainty to billow out through the remains of her trembling hands, the ghosts of the past and the current ones to riddle into the ether. There was no time to soften and ponder now.

The first, completely foreign and unrecognizable to her, was at least amusing, extending her grin towards him, but not able to reply until Loren arrived, and despite wanting to grit and bear her teeth like fangs at him, she refrained, preferring to stick to the stranger’s nuances. “Somehow, I’m not surprised,” with a hint of snark and amusement. “I’m Melita, by the way. Thank you for coming,” and then her brow arched at the mage, the summoner of stone golems, trying to decide how she’d like to react to him at all. Kiada had earned her rage and wrath and eternal grudges. She didn’t know where Loren stood quite yet, but he wasn’t high on her list of friends and comrades. “You’re welcome.” Then she shrugged, moving on to the other newfound stranger – tracing over her features with an incandescent grin; what might’ve lit and set the world ablaze. “More than happy too! Thank you for giving us your time!”

Her head swiveled at Lily’s appearance too – content and happy all within an instant, bright, better than all the days this season. “Lily, I'm so glad you could come!” For all intents and purposes, she likely would’ve clambered along and swept the fellow blighted in a hug; but they had to adhere to what they truly came for.

“Thank you all for coming again!” She registered, nodding to them all once more, truly grateful. “For those that are new, we try to lure the luxere to town so they can aid us during Long Night. When you see their antlers, you’ll understand.” It was a conviction, a promise, her eyes settling swiftly on Loren’s luxere; he’d comprehend. “The first thing I would like to do is set up some feed troughs. We want them to stay for as long as possible, which means we should supply them with food and water. I’ll stay and help!” Her head swiveled to the pile of wood she’d already started, pondering if they would need more, or if her tools would be enough. “While some of us are creating the troughs, would others mind finding and getting some food? They really enjoy hay and apples.” Her hands pointed to the sacks she'd already collected, intending for whoever picked the notions to utilize them for their purpose. Hoping her smile was contagious, and not some billowing sensation of nerves, she waited for them to pick what they’d like to do, and set off.

--

Woohoo, thank you for coming to help!

If we could have:
- Two more for helping create food/water troughs
- Two for collecting food

Pick your tasks and go for it!
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: you are still headed where you need to be - by Melita - 09-30-2019, 10:58 PM