Personal Quest you are still headed where you need to be
Sculptor/Blacksmith

Age: 27 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Cuphead Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SENU
Based on how so many of the others gathered seem to know each other, Senu fully expected to be left alone to do her task, with the only occasional instruction passed on when needed. She was thus caught completely by surprise when one of the other women, a redhead offered a pale white hand in greeting as she introduced herself.

Still somewhat in disbelief, Senu did not respond right away, the look of surprise still clearly visible on her visage. By the time she had recollected herself, Lily had moved on to having a go at making a trough, just like her. A quick glance saw her trying to copy her actions, and that earned a grin from her.

The other woman’s technique may be rough around the edges, but in this case, it doesn’t really matter, for the only judge of their work would be the Luxeres and, she didn’t think they would care about the smaller details, such as craftsmanship.

The redhead broke the silence once more, talking to her once more, and this time Senu was determined not to ignore her. “I grew up around them. My father was a sculptor, and he worked with wood often. I learnt it from him. I’d like to think that I’m one. I’m Senu. I’m sorry for not taking your hand earlier. I was not expecting anyone to talk to me.”
Focus on the snake
and you'll miss the scorpion

Messages In This Thread
RE: you are still headed where you need to be - by Senu - 10-02-2019, 02:24 AM