will work for stylish clothes (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Aw, well, Blondie was even cuter when he blushed in that adorable way. Amun’s smirked deepened, and gained an even more wicked edge. Whether or not the other man took the Ascended up on his offer, well, he imagined he could have a little fun with this one. As Blondie approached, the potter took a few steps deeper into the alley, so that he wasn’t entirely visible from the street. Not that he minded if people watched, but folks around here could be a bit prudish.

The other man’s flirting could use some work—he was giving off more of a sad puppy vibe than a sexy one—but Amun had seen worse. ”I think you don’t know what you really want, or what you’re missing. But I’d be happy to show you.” He could see all the signs of an eager pretty young thing, and the Ascended would be all too happy to initiate Blondie. And now that he was completely safe from the sun, he lowered his hood so the other man could see exactly what he’d be getting. After that, Amun crooked a finger in a come hither gesture.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Amun - 09-30-2019, 01:42 AM