will work for stylish clothes (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Oliver. It was a start. Still, Amun wasn’t going to let Blondie get away with giving away so little, especially given how adorable the other man was when he blushed. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Oliver.” The Ascended sank a wicked amount of heat into his words. However, perhaps he’d pushed the other man a bit too far, if the way Oliver recoiled at the sight of the potter’s fangs was any indication. ”Fangs." Amun nodded in response to the whispered question. "I’m an Ascended. But don’t worry, I won’t bite.” The potter chuckled, the sound dark and low and oh so sex. ”Unless you want me to.” Actually, biting would just about be the only thing Amun would do to Oliver, but Blondie didn’t need to know that yet.

The Ascended smiled lazily and sensually at the other man. ”I can make it quick, if that's what you really want. And just a quick nibble and a quick sip. I promise you’ll enjoy it, Blondie.” Amun winked at Oliver, but the potter was fully expecting Blondie to bolt; given how skittish the other man was, Amun didn’t have high hopes for this ending in a good time.

Well, at least not for Blondie. The Ascended, on the other hand, enjoyed playing with his food.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Amun - 09-30-2019, 06:47 PM