will work for stylish clothes (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
An ascended? Had Oliver heard that word before? It felt very familiar...so maybe that's what Sunjata had meant when he spoke of someone not quite human. Someone who couldn't feel heat. That still didn't exactly help Oliver to understand why on earth Amun would ever bite him. Was...was that what the fangs were for? Biting things? Was Amun a carnivore? Like a lion he ate people? But he said biting...

When he basically suggested that Oliver may want to get bitten, the look on the man's face was a strange one. One of surprise, confusion, and simply overwhelmed. Like how someone might feel if a rat the size of a human popped out from behind a door. He had no idea how to feel, especially when he didn't even know what biting meant or why the hell he'd want to be bitten in the first place.

Then he started talking about sipping and things only got even more confusing for Oliver. What was this dude going on about biting and sipping for? Acting like Oliver even knew what the hell he meant, which Oliver absolutely didn't. The young man had zero idea what Amun meant when he said he'd make it quick...but stupid Oliver still had his interest peaked. Wanting to know more. God dammit.

"I'm...I'm afraid I don't know what you mean." He was planning staying, but he was also prepared to run if attacked. There was still an opening to the alley behind him. It wasn't like Oliver thought Amun was going to attack, he was mostly just super confused. "When I said I was new I meant it. So explain to me this whole biting thing or absolutely nothing will happen." He had switched tones so fast. One moment he was unsure and even meek, but now he was trying to make himself seem bigger and in control.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Messages In This Thread
will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 06:58 PM