will work for stylish clothes (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The expression on Oliver's face was one of surprise. Is that how things worked? That could explain how flirty Amun had been when speaking about biting him...then again, how could Oliver trust someone he had only just met? For all he knew, the man could be planning on using him. This is someone he had only just met. Maybe if it were someone that Oliver had known for a while he would've immediately accepted their offer...but someone he had just met?

So many possibilities flashed through his mind. Amun could kill him. Amun could be lying about the whole pleasure thing and this is again, an attempt to kill him. How could he know that Amun was being honest? Let alone that he would leave unscathed.

It was all overwhelming. He was very interested in the concept if it were true, to feel the apparent pleasure...but how could he know Amun was being honest with him? After all, they had only just exchanged names.

The sass he had once showed had started to leave, giving away to a different Oliver. One that was both interested but also nervous, worried. "Why here? Why in public?" He had to know more, to understand how he could trust Amun. besides...wasn't this a very public place to be feeling something 'more pleasurable than sex'. That seems not exactly private nor very enjoyable in Oliver's book.

"And why me? How can I trust that you wont hurt me?" Two more questions thrown towards the Ascended. Why hadn't he been told more? Wouldn't it have been important for him to hear about how the Ascended actually worked?!

One thing had been known for sure. Oliver hadn't run...not yet, at least. He wanted to know more, his curiosity had been peaked.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Messages In This Thread
will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 10-01-2019, 02:13 PM