will work for stylish clothes (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
The sounds and moans coming from Oliver, and the way the other man’s hips bucked forward and pressed against Amun, were all the encouragement the Ascended needed to keep going. Indeed, as Blondie’s mouth opened, the potter would capture it with his own: his tongue would wrestle with the other man’s, and Amun would bite at Oliver’s lower lip with the Ascended’s fangs, certainly not enough to draw blood, but enough to remind Blondie that the potter could. Which would hopefully remind Oliver what that felt like.

Although the other man’s eyes opened when the Ascended’s hand found Oliver’s cock, it seemed like Blondie thought it was a pleasant surprise. Indeed, if anything, it just made the other man moan harder. And the potter hadn’t even gotten started yet, not really. However, at that moment Oliver broke off their kiss to press his lips against the skin of Amun’s neck. It was cute, but completely unnecessary. The potter’s hand—the one that was buried in Blondie’s fine hair—tightened its grip, though not painfully, as Amun tried to drag the other man’s head back up so they could look into each other's eyes. ”You gave me what I needed already. My turn to give you what you want.” With that, the potter’s dextrous fingers stroked the head of Oliver’s dick to demonstrate exactly what the Ascended meant.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Amun - 10-04-2019, 06:11 PM