HH: Lucas and Remi
charks the shark
Swims with SHARKS
Age: 0 | Height: adequate | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
Posts: 49
MP:425
#1
I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I'm your worst dream come true

The Underground.

It is well known that monsters live beneath the settlement, lurking, malicious, in the deep. You came down here to hunt one particular creature, though: a cackling menace, a terrifying visage, a merciless beast who carries with IT a balloon as red as it’s victim’s blood.

As you wander through the tunnels you soon realize that you are hopelessly lost. It’s been hours- surely you should have found the way back by now? Weary and wet, you spot ahead a little bit of light and rush toward it, hoping to find the sun. Instead you find a room full of red balloons, and a cackling laughter which fills the air. “Would you like to play with me?” a voice asks from somewhere deep within.

Lucas and Remi, it’s time to float.


This Halloween Hijinks thread is for Lucas and Remi. Occasionally I may pop in to mix things up, but you are welcome to PP the situation as you see fit. Please remember to use the NPC account when you reply, and try to post your replies within 72 hours of each other.
Want a balloon?
Reply

Age: 0 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
Posts: 92
MP:
#2
LUCAS
Well this isn't at all how Lucas was planning on spending his evening. Not that the ascended would admit to being lost, but he'd have preferred to be just about anywhere else about now. But oh? A room full of balloons? Red balloons? A voice that wanted to play?

Color Lucas' intrigued.

"I'm game." The ascended said with a sultry laugh, reaching forward to pluck the string of one of the balloons, twisting it with intentional slowness around one of his fingers. "Let me guess.." He drawled, pulling in air he didn't need to breathe only to blow it out again to send the balloons shuffling around. "..first we have to find you?"
Reply

Age: 0 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
Posts: 92
MP:
#3
REMI
Remi’s sea glass eyes narrowed as he made his way through the sea of red balloons. The whole situation had him on edge, feathers poking through his curls. His predatory instincts did not appreciate having the tables flipped, the hunter now being the hunted. He glanced towards Lucas, who seemed perfectly content to play along, but he wasn’t going to wait for direction, talons already sprouting where nails should have been. In an instant he took off, flying up over the balloons in his hawk form. Hawk Remi circled the room with a keen eye on the sea of balloons below, scanning for signs of the monstrous creature that left them.
Reply

Age: 0 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
Posts: 92
MP:
#4
LUCAS
Raising a brow and judging that the sudden shift in Remi's appearance meant that he wouldn't be receiving any help from the other man, Lucas merely shrugged and turned his gaze back to the red-filled room. Three was a crowd, anyways.

"I hope you weren't planning on playing warm or cold." Lucas chuckled smoothly, strolling through the red spheres. "Ascended. No feeling. Unless this is one of those special rooms.." Like Lily's. Now that would be interesting. Pinching himself and feeling nothing, he'd expected as much, the ascended glanced up towards the light illuminating the room with a fanged grin.

"Let's even the odds, shall we?" So saying, Lucas hurled a stone at the light (because of course he had a stone, and of course it was an accessible lighting fixture), thrusting the room into darkness. But of course, Lucas could still see quite fine.
Reply
charks the shark
Swims with SHARKS
Age: 0 | Height: adequate | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
Posts: 49
MP:425
#5
I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I'm your worst dream come true
Remi will see nothing but a sea of red balloons... or is it blood? Oh, gods, it is, and just below the surface he can make out Ronin thrashing, trying hard to break through but it's just too viscous. What will you do?

Lucas, meanwhile, has succeeded in killing the light fixture that is definitely there, but there still seems to be some light coming in from an unknown source. The balloons themselves are luminous, with an eerie blood-red glow. One of them floats slowly toward the Ascended, pulsing invitingly, smelling divine. I wonder what would happen if your tried to drink from it?
Want a balloon?
Reply

Age: 0 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
Posts: 92
MP:
#6
REMI
This sight of Ronin below, bloody and fighting to get through the sea of balloons sent a mixture of panic and rage through the alchemist. He couldn't lose him again! Suddenly the hawk grew immensely, transforming into a manticore as he dove towards his husband. He roared, the sound echoing off the walls, calling out to Ronin and whatever had hurt him; who as about to be very, very dead.

Claws scraped against the hard ground as he skidded into a protective stance around his husband, a large wing curling down around him. Remi snarled, looking around for whatever had hurt him.
Reply

Age: 0 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
Posts: 92
MP:
#7
LUCAS
"Well hello there you." The devil said with a satin smile, reaching out to pluck the string of the nearest balloon to hasten its arrival. That was the moment he was suddenly surrounded by claws and feathers and very puffed up alchemist.  The wing around him might have been a nice touch if he was indeed the Fallen Star or any other sort of damsel in distress. But he wasn't and this fit of heroism was boring, but maybe it need't be..."Oh yes, help help. Save me." Bating Ronin's blue eyes up at the large beast, Lucas/Ronin offered the manticore his best smoulder.

"Ahh! Oh no! It's attacking!" The devil wasn't a mime, but in a pinch he put on a decent enough act. Feigning that the balloon was trying to strangle him, the devil shifted away slightly (what a struggle he was putting up!), before sinking his fangs deeply into what he was sure wasn't actually red latex.
Reply
charks the shark
Swims with SHARKS
Age: 0 | Height: adequate | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
Posts: 49
MP:425
#8
I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I'm your worst dream come true
Remi lands on Lucas his husband protectively, but the balloon is already there, too, and as Remi looks down on it it appears to grow... teeth? And a huge head? And arms and hair and it's definitely a scary ass clown trying to eat Lucas Ronin whole?

Lucas, meanwhile, has made the incredibly dubious decision to bite the balloon, resulting in... nothing. The thing does nothing, but the blood that flows into the Ascended's mouth tastes and feels more like ashes, somehow, despite being liquid. Weird. Gross.

Oh, and it's a clown now. So I guess that's something.

For the remainder of this thread, Lucas will speak in a squaky helium voice.
Want a balloon?
Reply

Age: 0 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
Posts: 92
MP:
#9
REMI
Remi watched in horror as a balloon near Ronin seemed to transform into the most terrifying clown he had ever seen. What sort of monstrous thing was this?! For a moment he wondered if Ludo was actually behind this. But he didn't have long to ponder. The terrifying clown began to reach for Ronin and Manticore!Remi was having none of it. He roared ferociously and lunged forward, fangs aimed on the monster clown, intent on tearing him limb from limb until he resemebled the party confetti he should have been throwing around.

It wasn't like murdering to save his loved ones was new to him anyways. He hoped to send this beast to the same layer of hell as the monster that had stolen Aoife.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


RPG-D