trial and failure (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The man shook his head, his face relaxed. "You aren't bugging me at all." It did surprise Oliver a bit that the man seemed disinterested in praying, especially when Oliver had been told that many people had interacted with the gods. Seen them with their own eyes. It seemed hard to believe that someone would refuse to pray to something confirmed to be real. Oliver wouldn't judge him though, especially when he had pretty much been ignored.

Reaching out, Oliver shook the other man's hand. "Ollie is fine. It's nice to meet you Nate." The nickname was one he had heard before, but he liked it. It made Oliver feel more relaxed, like he was simply talking with a friend. Sucks that he couldn't exactly make up a nickname involving 'Nate'. It was already so short.

Talking with Nate already felt easy. With the usage of a nickname and the grin on the other man's face, Oliver felt extremely comfortable. The man seemed super relaxed and chill, not even worried about anything going on in life. It would lead to Oliver relaxing a bit himself, no longer dwelling to much on his previous failure with the gods.

Even when asked about his luck with the gods, Oliver didn't feel too sad now. The energy radiating off of the man and his new good mood were helping to keep away any sad thoughts. "Yeah, sadly I didn't get a response. Then again, I'm like super new. I'm not really sure if I prayed correctly or if I even if my offering was good enough." He let out a shrug. He probably had more times to pray, so he shouldn't be too upset, especially when Nate was right in front of him.

"What brings you all the way out here? If you aren't coming to pray." Oliver wasn't sure what all was out here, so who knows. Maybe there was something super cool that Oliver had absolutely no idea about.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Messages In This Thread
trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-01-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-05-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-06-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-06-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-10-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-15-2019, 04:48 AM