trial and failure (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Oliver gave a small laugh. "I know right? I mean, I haven't seen anyone in ages." Quite honestly, he enjoyed having tons of people. It was nice to be able to talk to people, to meet others. Being able to be around others and learn from them was great, fantastic even. It was good to have access to multiple types of people, never know what could happen. Plus, Nate seemed pretty nice and cool, Oliver would be down with hanging out with him. Without a word, Oliver walked over with Nate to the tree, happy that his blonde hair wasn't turning completely white anymore.

It was reassuring to hear Nate's own experiences with the gods. Oliver didn't know how exactly Nate has prayed, but it made him feel better to know he wasn't the only one having troubles with contacting them. Though, he wasn't a fan of the fact that Nate was calling them bitchy. It felt wrong to demean the gods and talk badly about them. No matter how mad Oliver was, he would never call them bad names out loud. "Yeah...I guess it'd just be nice to get some more information on who I am....but thank you. You know, about the advice." Maybe he hadn't done something super wrong...maybe he was close?

Looking over at the pond, Oliver laughed. "Unfortunately, I cant say anything about the fishing. I barely just got here, so all I know is the freezing ass cold." Oliver was going to comment on the fact that Nate decided to stretch his legs in the middle of a snow storm...but then again, so did he. "It does seem super nice, you have a point. Super peaceful and honestly, if it weren't snowing, I'd say it looked beautiful. Too bad we cant enjoy the beauty of it without freezing our asses off." Hopefully Nate would appreciate his attempt at a joke. "Could also be a good place to take a date, who knows." That part was said much quieter.

Turning to look over at Nate, Oliver flashed him a small smile. "Tell me more about yourself. What do you like to do?"
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Messages In This Thread
trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-01-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-05-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-06-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-06-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-10-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-15-2019, 04:48 AM