Good Faith
For Lily
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

“All it needed was some time, a lady’s touch, and a little… help from Frey,” she says with a slight chuckle, indicating the piano that takes center stage in the room. It’s beautiful - truly beautiful, and should Lily be able to one day be bathed in golden stage light whilst playing the thing, all of Caido might have their frigid, crazy hearts melted. “Yeah,” Lily admits, wrinkling her nose. “I helped Rex pick out her jewelry, but it just got worse after that…” She begins to rub her hands together, still obviously a little distressed about the event, but it’s clear she doesn’t hold Bastien responsible for it.

Lucas, maybe. Or the Greatwood. Or just… life. There are too many stories of whole households catching the pox or influenza and dying, their houses being burned to keep the sickness from spreading. It’s just a fact of life where she’s from. People get sick. Sometimes they die. Or worse, end up horribly disfigured from scars - or blind, or something just as bad. They were lucky with the Blight. “I wish I could have been there.”

Anyway. Moving on. “Probably not until after LongNight. I had hoped to try and move this monstrosity to the House of Revelries, but I’m not sure how I’ll get it through the door. Might need some magical help…” she muses aloud, placing a loving hand on the lid of the instrument, but looking at her one-person-width door frame. “There’s a song in the works, though! I’ll probably debut it during LongNight” She perks up substantially at the mention of her work and then eyes the device in question with an increasingly curious and eager eye.

“What is it?”

Messages In This Thread
Good Faith - by Bastien - 10-01-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Lily - 10-04-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Bastien - 10-05-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: Good Faith - by Lily - 10-09-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Bastien - 10-09-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Lily - 10-13-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Bastien - 10-15-2019, 08:05 PM