epilogue (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
The higher I climb the farther I fall when I do
He knew he wasn't alone in the Atheneum, but nor had he expected to be. Certainly many of the Loreseekers would be about, not that Remi wanted to explain what it was he was looking for here, or why. Had he known about the conversation which had occurred between Phoebe and Loren, would he have abandoned his book-search all together? Possibly. As it was though, he didn't, thinking that perhaps even if Loren was here, that Remi would just give him as wide a berth as possible and try not to let his feathers reveal his dismay.

Which of course didn't happen at all. The sound of Loren's voice made the alchemist flinch and freeze, feathers ruffling through his curls as his eyes remained locked on the books in front of him. fingers half-outstretched. Hazarding a wary glance as Loren stormed off, Remi's lips opened to perhaps say something or call out after him—with a plea or an apology—but the words were locked behind lips that seemed incapable of anything other than trembling slightly. Having forgotten entirely about what he was doing, the book he'd been slowly pulling out fell to the floor with such a clatter the alchemist thought perhaps the entire Grounds had heard it. It wasn't actually that loud, but given how singularly focused on the departing black silhouette, it sent his heart hammering at a distracting pace.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
epilogue (open) - by Loren - 10-02-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: epilogue (open) - by Remi - 10-03-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: epilogue (open) - by Loren - 10-03-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: epilogue (open) - by Remi - 10-03-2019, 04:44 PM
RE: epilogue (open) - by Loren - 10-03-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: epilogue (open) - by Remi - 10-03-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: epilogue (open) - by Loren - 10-03-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: epilogue (open) - by Remi - 10-03-2019, 05:42 PM