A Little Truant
For Nate Wren
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
in a world where you can do anything: love
the honeysuckle princess
”No, the hard part will be getting people to agree to it. Especially the Naturals. But I will be sure to ask around for their input before trying to implement anything.” she said. Phoebe wasn’t a complete idiot. She had seen Outlanders try to do just that, and the sort of reception they received. No, she would make sure to involve Naturals in anything that would affect them as best she could to make sure they felt heard and respected.

She did laugh a little as he called cells basic and she nodded. ”Perhaps for you, but that is precisely the point. Most of us, including myself, come from places where cells as a concept didn’t exist.” she said, realizing that the facility they were in might be rudimentary to his sensibilities, whereas to her it was very modern. ”All the more reason why it is important for you to share your knowledge with us. As far as teaching others – well, we all have to start somewhere. But I do hope that your first student would be me, and your first project the College itself.” she said with a grin. ”If you would, I would like you to stay here for LongNight and assess the place and recommend upgrades that fit in with that you know is best medical practice and why.” she said, producing a small, leather bound notebook and holding it out to him.
PHOEBE

Messages In This Thread
A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-04-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-04-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-06-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-09-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-11-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-15-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-15-2019, 12:27 PM