A Little Truant
For Nate Wren
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
The tragic flaw of charming men
is exactly as it seems,
too much grease,
can break down a machine.

Nate just grinned and nodded back at the dean, willing to concede to the fact that maybe she’d done more thinking about this than his off the cuff suggestion had assumed. Honestly, she surprised him in the strangest ways. He laughed along with her when she explained that cells weren’t common knowledge where she came from, then paused, the words really sinking in. Even before he’d started med school he’d known cells were a thing.

”I’d be happy to share what I know.” He started, leaning back on the couch. ”It might be made a little easier if I know where to start from though, y’know?” If he knew what she knew, he could maybe (hopefully) skip some of the basics. But, even if he had to teach her everything from the ground up, it would be a good refresher for him.

As for Longnight though... Nate rubbed his chin and looked at the book she held out, then around the hall of the college. There were a dozen improvements he could think of just off the top of his heads, ideas for hygiene and practices and equipment. ”I was invited to stay at the uh... monster hunters guild.” He said, looking back at her. She had said she was making it secure though, and if Sam wasn’t going to even be spending the whole week sequestered away, did it matter where they stayed? ”I think I can do a lot of good here. But... you’re sure it’ll be safe?”

Messages In This Thread
A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-04-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-04-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-06-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-09-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-11-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-15-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-15-2019, 12:27 PM