[se] mighty acorns (open)
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIE
like love is a bad word
He's quick to encourage her teasing, and Evie grins back, remembering flirtatious nights in the Rathskeller and a fire of hormones and attraction when she was young and dumb. This is not nearly so invested, an ease to the banter that doesn't quicken her heart quite as much, but it's a change to her normal interactions with those who cross her path. "Just makes the cleanup more fun." Evie is admittedly a little rusty, but he doesn't seem the type to mind.

His weariness is unfortunately well-earned, and the woman quirks a wry smile his way. "I'm not nearly so adventurous as the others here, so I generally don't have to worry about dying gruesomely. But it happens to pretty much everyone." With LongNight approaching it was just further proof of it. Caido was just one giant boiling pot of danger, and Evie had grown up in it.

Of course he didn't seem the type to let it keep him down, and she laughs at his forwardness. "Nearly everyone would take you up on an offer to keep warm today, myself included." A wink here, playful more than promising. She isn't aware of his proclivities, his preferences, but Evie hadn't had the joy of another body in a long time. Even if he rebuffed her, she was at least enjoying herself.

Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-05-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-15-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-15-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-15-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 10:05 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-16-2019, 02:54 AM