[se] mighty acorns (open)
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIE
like love is a bad word
Evie certainly wasn't one who knew how to quit, and she smirks back at the handsome man, more than ready to claw her way up this particular ladder. The nickname he gives her is unfortunately endearing, and she's far too uninventive to think of one in return, and as such doesn't even bother to embarrass herself trying. "No secrets, just lots of warm water and hands-on fun," she assures, having always been particularly fond of the heat, the easy slide of hands on skin where water eased all friction. Getting clean just to get dirty all over again. It was quite a tempting thought.

Of course such delusions and delights were only a distraction from the realities of their ridiculous land, and Evie huffs a less than ladylike laugh at the reminder of Caido's particular brand of crazy. "Just makes you appreciate them more in the moment I suppose. Don't worry, close quarters and boredom during LongNight? I'm sure you'll be plenty entertained." If he and his partner could keep quiet, that is. But that was just part of the risk.

Of course, she wouldn't be the one entertaining him, and she affects a dramatic pout at the revelation. Sighing, she cocks a hip and drags her eyes from head to toe, a moue of dissatisfaction incapable of hiding her amused eyes. "I must say you're lacking a few curves I'd prefer as well. But at least you're still pretty to look at," Evie grins, finding it's easier to settle into the banter as time goes on. She's not particularly bothered by the rejection, if only because it's good enough in her eyes to have had a nice conversation with a stranger. She certainly needed more people in her life, even in passing. "How many more roses do you have left?" She wouldn't want to keep him from completing his task, after all. No matter how cute he was.

Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-05-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-15-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-15-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-15-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 10:05 PM
RE: [se] mighty acorns (open) - by Amun - 10-16-2019, 02:54 AM