A Good Time For A Joke
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Nate
The door opened while Nate was sitting up on the bed, a hand on his chest and his eyes fixed on the wall. Sam seemed to not notice him at first, slumping in and stripping down, a sight that, in any circumstance, would have been wonderful. Despite there being no marks on the pale body before him, Nate could feel a deep seated exhaustion radiating off Sam, one that made him ache.

Their eyes locked, green to brown, Nate softening the smallest bit when he saw Sam jump. The reaction, so human, so Sam, brought a smile to his lips, an edge of laughter to the returned hello. ”You look tired.” He replied, lifting the blankets so the ginger man could slide in with ease. Nate moves closer, wrapping a loose arm around Sams waist, as if to reassure himself that the other man was really there.

”I guess I was a little curious.” Nate tried to keep a light tone of voice, playing at being less affected than he was. He hoped the ascended wouldn’t, couldn’t notice his traitorous heart, still hammering from teetering on the edge of panic. ”Why didn’t you say something before you left?”

So let's face it this was never what you wanted
But I know it's fun to pretend
Now blank stares and empty threats
Are all I have, they're all I have

Messages In This Thread
A Good Time For A Joke - by Nate - 10-06-2019, 07:59 AM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Samuel - 10-06-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Nate - 10-09-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Samuel - 10-11-2019, 01:16 PM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Nate - 10-15-2019, 04:22 AM
RE: A Good Time For A Joke - by Samuel - 10-15-2019, 09:01 PM