Hands Held Across the Rift
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and all the people say, you can't wake up, this is not a dream
you're part of a machine,
Rex like’s Samuel as well, the quiet bookmaker Ascended that seemed to harbor plenty of feelings within. She had been that way once, and she focuses on giving her attention to him – uncertain if he’s used to receiving this kind of gesture. It’s the most polite thing Rexanna knows, to focus and give attention to those speaking, especially with something that could be important to them. And she gives it to Sam now.

But the information he gives her at first is something she nods along with. “I agree…” She pauses, following his train of thought. It would be hard to manage the peace after they had literally caused such a disturbance. But when he mentions that the Voice was Abandoned, that train of thought of hers pauses and her gaze snaps to him again. She hadn’t known this fact, and her head tilts as he continues on.

I see what you mean.” She says lightly, a tilt to her head and curiosity reaching and extending within her. “The Voice was uncertain if it would work for me… When I Ascended it felt like it would burst out of me, like when we get too close to a flame.” She tells him quietly, brows furrowing. “But it is possible… I do have quite a few Abandoned friends.” Her sapphire gaze softens as she looks up at Sam. She thinks of Deimos, of Peter. “I think you're right. If there's people out there that would be willing to side with us and protect us it would probably be them?” It does little for her to mention or ask anything about the Naturals, after all – she’s speaking with one.
you are not a human being
well my heart is gold and my hands are cold
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-08-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-08-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-11-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-12-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-12-2019, 08:28 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-14-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Samuel - 10-14-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Hands Held Across the Rift - by Rexanna - 10-15-2019, 05:51 AM