carry on my wayward friend
for Ronin
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Well. He’s quick, isn’t he? Whatever the Queen might have said or done or wanted to say or do is irrelevant now as she is faced with this abdication.

Sitting back on her heels, Wessex wipes a stray strand of hair from her face with the back of a dirty hand and looks at Ronin with a wry expression, dryly greeting him after that sudden announcement. “Hey Ronin, nice to see you too. You’re looking much better.”

Tilting her head to one side in thought, she chooses not to hold back. “I hope you’re not doing this because of some sense of guilt for not being around. I can manage fine on my own, of course - will need to set up some advisors and shit like that after LongNight, and you are by no means abandoning me- but make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons. Getting blighted wasn’t exactly your fault.” It was hers. Technically. Well, not hers if she understands the Goddess-Demi-God relationship, but nonetheless.

The ‘I’ve failed you, I’m a terrible leader, you’re better off without me,’ crap? Nah. That doesn’t fly. That’s just self-flagellation at its finest and Wessex would rather see him do shit to make up for it than step aside, if that’s what’s at the core of his decision.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-11-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-12-2019, 08:06 AM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-12-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-13-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-13-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-14-2019, 06:08 AM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-14-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-14-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-14-2019, 04:47 PM