carry on my wayward friend
for Ronin
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Well this has all been… surprisingly easy. Is there a catch? It feels like there should be an catch, but everything that comes out of Ronin's mouth is supportive, so Wessex finds herself oddly at ease. "No, it won't. But at least there's no other universally appealing figure to rally behind. Yet." And until they find someone willing to step up and take the reins, the Queen imagines her position is safe. At least for the next couple of weeks. She will never be universally appealing, but hey, you can't make everyone happy. It's just not her style, you know?

"I'll do my best," she says with a grim smile. Before she leaves to conquer Halo, or whatever it is the Voice has in mind. The people here - her people - deserve something more than a shithole for surviving against all odds. But will she continue to be the best person to run it?

Her basket is full now, so Wessex stands and brushes the snow and dirt specks from her trousers, then looks to the former King with a soft expression. "I hope you're happier, Ronin. And would welcome any support you feel like giving. I'm trying to walk the ruling and running a place line more carefully, but I won't lie, it's hard when you've got the fear of becoming like Zariah for being to harsh on one side and being a pushover for being too kind on the other." Mistakes will be made. She's not infallible, even though she would like to believe that's the case.

"Would you mind announcing it before LongNight? Just to have it settled and done with." And so she can have complete authority if the shit hits the fan.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-11-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-12-2019, 08:06 AM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-12-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-13-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-13-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-14-2019, 06:08 AM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-14-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Ronin - 10-14-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: carry on my wayward friend - by Wessex - 10-14-2019, 04:47 PM