like a chicken with it's head chopped off
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Thankfully, Wessex seemed, if not pleased to see him, willing to enlist his help in the preparations. It was good to do something relatively simple and thoughtless for once: too much of his time had been taken up of late by difficult decisions and even more difficult conversations, and for once he was not thinking and just letting his hands and his magic take over. Indeed, even as he stuffed cracks with moss, the golem laid carpets down behind him.

When the queen reemerged from the backroom, he had his summons set down its burden, however, and dismissed it, clasping his hands behind his back, eyes distant. He could ask, which he supposed meant Wessex was not inclined to grant stupid requests. Hopefully his wasn't. ”I suppose it’s more than one favor, though they’re related. Although Rexanna was able to summon the Spark Bird without trouble, Remi raised the possibility of that being due to her hybrid nature. He was worried there might be a...volatile reaction with a regular Ascended, even though you have no trouble with fire magic. So I was wondering if you might help me test that, before I ask the other Ascended to drink from me.” Sam apparently wouldn’t, but there were a few others who might. ”On a related note, I don’t know where they’ll all be situated, so if you could call them together, we can make sure everyone who is willing has my magic. I can also do that, if you'd prefer. Assuming you think that my magic is best suited, of course. To that end I was also going to test if I could heal blood loss.” He didn’t have enough for multiple Ascended to drink their fill if he couldn’t, so they’d need to stagger the experience. They didn’t really have time for that, so they’d have to be selective if it didn’t work.

While they were on the subject of his magic, there was one other thing that had been bothering him. ”I also don’t know if my healing even works on Ascended.” He and Amalia had tried with the Prince, and nothing had happened. However, the summoner didn’t know if that was because it was the Prince, or something common to all Ascended. The queen might have answers for the Launceleyn, however. If not, she might be willing to sustain a small injury that would heal quickly regardless.
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
RE: like a chicken with it's head chopped off - by Loren - 10-13-2019, 07:30 PM