like a chicken with it's head chopped off
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
When Wessex asked if he could elaborate about the volatility, he shook his head. ”I think Remi was mostly worried about sparks landing on you, since you need to be relatively close, and the Spark Bird has an unfortunate tendency to set everything around it on fire.” Indeed, he had a pouch with one of their feathers that was proof of that. As for Rexanna versus the rest of the Ascended, the truth of the matter was that none of them knew how her hybrid nature worked. And once again, he was reminded that he wasn't here last LongNight.

However, when she asked for clarification, he nodded. ”Yes.” That was pretty much the gist of it. Hence his framing of this as a favor. Thankfully, she agreed to test it, and he nodded again, this time gratefully. At the mention of unicorn healing, he frowned. ”Unicorns can heal things I can’t. At least they can heal individuals with life drain, which is not an ability I possess.” So using that as a basis was not as useful as she might think.
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
RE: like a chicken with it's head chopped off - by Loren - 10-14-2019, 03:41 AM