like a chicken with it's head chopped off
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Right. Sparkbird sparks. Duh. Wessex sighs needlessly. On second thought, this is a horrible idea and she can’t believe she actually said yes to testing the death-bird magic.

Except that she knows why. If not her, who? And if they, the people she’s promised to protect, need a Sparkbird, she damn well better know how to deliver one.

“Ok. Walk me through it first.” Fire was… easier. She thought about it, asked for it, and it was in her hand. Her control wasn’t as great as any of the fire mages, but she wasn’t terrible, either. “And how do I keep it here for as long as possible? And under my control.” Two very important things, once they’re on the topic of setting things on fire. “Might want to have your companion handy to go and grab a unicorn in case this goes horribly wrong and you can’t heal me.” Looking around at the Rathskellar, Wessex shakes her head quickly. “Let’s lay down the rugs at least and then go outside.”

They should at least finish the task. So she sets to it, and, assuming that Loren does too, they should finish fairly quickly. The booze can be dealt with later. Or consumed. Whatever. She’s tired of trying to make people behave.

Once they’re finished, Wessex gestures towards the cellar door, which he has to open, and then once they’re outside, waits to be taught what to do
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: like a chicken with it's head chopped off - by Wessex - 10-14-2019, 08:58 PM