Divine Intervention
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Roana patiently waited for the appropriate time, wishing to draw as little attention to herself as possible. The former captain sat at the back of her cell, back against the cold stone wall and arms draped over bent knees as she stared at the ceiling. Guards came and went, food sat untouched at the front of her cell, and slowly the shadows grew long. Still she waited, until only the torches along the wall illuminated her cell, and the sounds of footsteps fell silent, the crashing sound of the heavy door and thud of the lock announcing that the jail was being secured for the night. A guard would likely remain just beyond it, but the coast was finally clear for her to act.

The former captain stood, hoping that her plan would work. ”If there is any god or spirit that would assist me in getting out of here and to safety, I call upon you!” she said loudly, hoping to channel some divine being to get her out of here.

Roana is attempting to channel a god or spirit to break out of the jail and get away!
I am lost to those I thought were friends
they pretend that they don't see
It's one miss step, one slip, before you know it
and there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Tricksy, tricksy, always listening. With Ludo away, Safrin out fishing, and Frey making boys and girls fuck themselves silly, who was there to answer the accepted's call but the nameless ones/

Safety? Jail break? How very very pedestrian. Also, how unspecific. Oh well. Roana asked for a ticket for one, not for four.

Shadows whirl around the accepted. Teeth nip at her exposed skin, pull her hair, gnaw on her eyelashes. Laughter, chaotic and bright. Safety too, is relative.

Silly mortals; they of many words, and yet so bad at them.

Roana's cell remains locked, but she vanishes.
whatever doesn't kill me better run