creature of habit
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alistair turned his eyes to Meriel who appeared to have taken a keen interest in the recently budding conversation. Though his focus back to @Felka after she had answered. He glanced down to his gloved hands which just aimlessly fidgeted and hung over his lap. "If they can't here you, and are locked away on the other side...why speak to them, then?"

Faith and gods, old and new made little sense to him...after all he had been through, Devrum, Ashetta, what god...who's existence relied on the faith of followers, would allow people to be tormented, tortured, broken...left to rot? What was the purpose of it all? Had gods truly existed they were not to be worshiped, but condemned.

They must've been creatures consumed by ages of vanity...

"What do you gain from speaking to those who can't help you? You're just a voice lost in the wind. No more relevant that the howl of a wolf."

Alistair stood, pushing himself up from his seat, pausing a moment. As he exchanged a look between the two. "I apologize...I meant no disrespect...suppose there is much I don't understand of this world. It's not my place to question your practice."

Messages In This Thread
creature of habit - by Felka - 11-26-2018, 10:21 PM
RE: creature of habit - by Alistair - 11-26-2018, 10:50 PM
RE: creature of habit - by Meriel - 11-27-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: creature of habit - by Felka - 11-27-2018, 03:02 AM
RE: creature of habit - by Alistair - 11-27-2018, 04:05 PM
RE: creature of habit - by Meriel - 12-13-2018, 04:13 AM