splintered bone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Many things could be said about Sascha but mean and vindictive wasn't really in the vocabulary concerning him but that was just how he had felt like he was during the sickness he had to endure. So indeed Deimos was right in his thinking; Sascha had locked himself away with his mizerable self to avoid being (using his terms) mean towards others. And to be honest Deimos was right in the other thing as well; Sascha had yet to learn how dangerous these times really could be. Sure he had heard the warnings and listened to the plead to stay inside here until it was safe to leave but that's just that for Sascha; words. He couldn't really understand it all until he came in ontact with it which, if the stories was true, he hoped he never had to experience. To be honest he didn't even had heard the name of that horrible illness that had plagued him until now since he been locked away.

So as the word 'blight' reached him he simply blinked slightly surprised over hearing the name of it. Kinda made him look a bit like a confused kitten or something harmless like that. "Oh that's what it was called? Interesting.. I noticed i started to get very rude for no reason at all so i decided to lock myself in my home til it had passed enough. I even bumped into a lady and didn't have the manners enough to apologize.. it was horrible.. So that made me lock myself away until my faul mood passed.." One could truly see how ashamed he was over such a small thing; salmost heartbreaking in a way seeing how bad he felt over not excusing hiself after simply just bumping into a lady on the street. What did such a thing really say about the healer? With a slight sigh he forced himself into a better mood again and one could see the transformation from the shame and sadness into that contagious joy again. Despite them being where they were now.

"But! Im truly glad its over now and i don't have to be such an asshat constantly anymore. Time to get back into action! Eat delicious foods, drink delicious beverage and get back into work!" He lifted his arms up in a triumph motion with that cheerful grin all over his face as he started to listen to the news about his friend and trainer Deimos. As he told him about his new titel one could see the happiness spreading from the point also called Sascha and it did not lessen as Deimos continued telling him about his new found abilities. "That's AMAZING! Congratulations! Wow.. it truly goes quickly around here when you are off being ill. You like all this? Whats your favorite parts?" Sascha asked without even thinking about eactly what a General needed to do and therefore overlooked the brutal parts of his new profession, of course, he is Sascha. Sascha who just had held a sword one single time since he came here; when training with Deimos. He kinda stuck to creating stuff rather then tearing stuff down after all.

As the question had landed on Sascha he did actually shrug a bit since he really hadn't done anything interessting at all but got his thinker face on to see if he could remember anything exciting he had gone through. "Well nothing since the illness hit me really but right before it i helped restoring parts of the city! It was exhausting but very fun and awarding! I slept like a baby for the first time since i ended up here, didnt have any more power to work during nighttime haha"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
splintered bone - by Deimos - 10-17-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: splintered bone - by Sascha - 10-17-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: splintered bone - by Deimos - 10-18-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: splintered bone - by Sascha - 10-18-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: splintered bone - by Deimos - 10-18-2019, 10:50 PM
RE: splintered bone - by Sascha - 10-18-2019, 11:59 PM
RE: splintered bone - by Deimos - 10-19-2019, 11:35 AM