& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
As Remi reaches down to scratch Auni, his tongue pops out lopsided and he tilts his head this way and that for the utmost best scratches. A slight groan leaving his throat in his content, while Kiada gives Remi a nod. “You too.” She says simply. It’s not necessarily a happy one, but an anniversary nonetheless. And Aofie’s birthday as well. It was one hell of a LongNight last year. She hopes this one is better.

At the mention of Ludo, she nods easily. She nods again when he mentions Jigano has told the Alchemist he’s accompanying her. “We need the lantern to succeed.” She tells him easily, uncertain what else Jigano might have told him. At the mention of if she needed anything, she gives him a small smile. “Thank you. Deimos made me plenty of weapons and armor though, I’m hoping it’ll be okay with Jigano there.” And she trusts him to have her back, to finish the task.

Last Longnight when we met again… When Ru’in died. Ludo told me before the blight got to me that his soul never made it to Mort.” She frowns lightly, looking out over the crowd. “That is my task, from Ludo. To find whatever has Ru’in’s soul, and slay it to save his soul.” It’s a sad thing to have to do, but she’ll do it. The best she can. To help.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Kiada - 10-18-2019, 04:40 PM