& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Mmmmm." Remi replies, humming a note of apology for getting Auni's gender wrong. There are plans for a birthday for Aoife, or so he's heard. He hasn't disuaded Amalia from this, but nor has he encouraged it. Though their starry-eyed child of course deserves to be celebrated, LongNight was easily the worst moment of Ronin's life. It's hard to feel merry when thinking about Vanya's death.

There's no hubris within the alchemist as he nods immediately. Jigano is more than clever and capable and has experienced the throws of LongNight more than first hand. As has Kiada. They are a formidable pair and unlike Loren, the alchemist isn't so sure that group-strength is going to be what lets them stealth throughout the darkness successfully.

As the vulture explains her task however the alchemist can't help but drawn in a surprised breath. There are so many questions—how will she know which monster it is? how will she slay it?—but surely she's already thought of these things and has answers. If she hadn't, she'd have asked. "How awful it must be for him...to be trapped like that." For a moment his jaw feathered as he considered, wondering if Ru'in's soul was allowed to simply idle in the darkness, or if it was carried with the monsters. Exposed to all that the creature was.
REMI
what have i become?my sweetest friend—everyone know goes away in the end
if i could start again, a million miles away, i would keep myself. i would find a way
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Remi - 10-18-2019, 05:03 PM