& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
She tilts her head to him when he mentions that he spoke to her mother about that. And she distinctly recalls a brief moment of clarity at the wedding, how Remi had been the one to join Rexanna and Bastien. “Yeah.” She admits, a small smile crossing her face. “It would be nice I think.” The Harpy settles a bit, a little bit of that childish awkwardness shining through as if she could see it happening – a girl beneath the layers of armor and weaponry.

At the mention of what Ludo wishes the Alchemist does, she focuses her attention on him again, leaning against the wall slightly and folding her arms across her chest. “I don’t blame you. I’ve heard the stories… I’m sorry for all you’ve been through.” She hasn’t heard everything obviously, but enough to get an idea. “I felt kind of lost… Until the Cloister. And when I almost won, when I went up against Delah, I realized that maybe I should try and make my own kind of path? I’ve always just… Been what people wanted me to be. What I needed to be to survive.” Her head tilts toward Remi. “Perhaps I’m a bit selfish too. Is it selfish to want to be ourselves and just live like we should be?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Kiada - 10-19-2019, 03:27 AM