& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
Perhaps one day when Aofie is old enough, Remi might understand the glistening layer beneath the rest of the Harpy’s exterior. For the time being, she’s thankful he doesn’t comment on it. And she continues on, focusing on pushing that part of her aside, for that rebellious young woman of fire and ice, of bronze metal and glacial eyes. At his admission, a frown finds her face, not understanding why he couldn’t love who he wanted to, but imagines that it’s its own form of terrible punishment. “I like this version of you.” She says quietly.

And she does, the selfless and selfish Alchemist. The one that had brought her along to fly around the Spire when she first arrived. Ah, to think how far they’ve come. But as she poises the question of selfish and selflessness to Remi, she smiles lightly when he admits that perhaps you’re allowed to be selfish. A light shimmer of pale and black feathers ruffle along her neck at that, obscuring that X marking etched into her neck. “It’s always like that, though, isn’t it? The world isn’t kind to us.” She says, folding her arms along her chest and shrugging. “But we make do with what we have.” It’s a bit optimistic for what Kiada’s about to embark on, but she’s tired of dwelling on it anymore. Anxious? Yes. But to worry more and more and get herself sick over it? It didn’t do anyone any favors.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Kiada - 10-19-2019, 06:28 AM