& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The alchemist can’t help but chuckle grimly at that. For his naive upbringings and for however much he thinks himself fairly common, he has seen other worlds. He has come from a land probably unimaginable to those here. Indeed, it largely has been given how the Grounders took to Zariah’s leadership and such. “Would you go back?” He asks, head tilted slightly out of curiosity. “I always hated a bit being asked that question, especially when I first arrived. Now that I know he answer is no, I .... I suppose I find it comforting.”

Barking a laugh, and then immediately shaking his head apologetically, Remi bites the inside of his lip crossing his arms across his chest and leaning against the window. “I would like to think that were I in his position, I would never stop looking for Ronin.” The alchemist said, unsure if this was at all helpful, the sort of thing Kiada had already considered, or merely just Remi talking for the sake of it. “Then again...we’ve not heard reports from the Greatwood, so perhaps it is true that the monsters are only here. That at least narrows it down to just the Hollowed Grounds” He added with a dry and crooked smile, knowing that searching all of the Grounds would be nearly impossible anyways.
REMI
what have i become?my sweetest friend—everyone know goes away in the end
if i could start again, a million miles away, i would keep myself. i would find a way
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Remi - 10-20-2019, 03:59 AM