& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
Would you go back?” It’s a question she, too, has received before. And she listens to his explanation before she’s able to formulate a response. Giving the Alchemist a wry grin, the Harpy shrugs. “There is nothing left of my previous worlds.” She tells him simply. They had been thrown from world to world, when each of them collapsed. What would be there to go back to? “The only thing I want anymore are mountains.” She snorts, a small chuckle leaving her at that. “To stick Deimos in it and watch him brood all day.

It’s not exactly a lie, and she can picture it like when she was a child. Only this time she’s far less frightened of throwing a snowball at him.

When Remi tells her that he’d never stop looking for Ronin, she nods. At the information of the Greatwood, she gnaws on her lip in a slight amount of surprise. “That’s good to know, actually.” It was helpful, to know that perhaps they only needed to search where the scars in the earth from the barrier were. And no further. Though they wouldn’t be able to know until they got there. “Speaking of the Greatwood, Deimos, Amalia, Jigano, and I all went into the Spire again. We found a book about Portals.” She turns to face him a bit more fully.

There was the Spire, and the Mathair, and a place called ’The Citadel.’ It was like looking in a window? We could see in and go no further.” She informs him, uncertain if anyone else has. “And there were Fae standing guard of the tree, it looked… Damaged?” It looked like nothing the blighted would have been capable of.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Kiada - 10-20-2019, 05:49 AM