& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Brood mmm?" The first flickers of genuine sunny-boyishness creep across Remi's face as he raises a brow at that. "When he was describing them to me, mountains that is, as I have never seen them before, I...do not think I have ever seen him so happy." Which, given Deimos, was obviously saying something.

The raised brow turned from mischievous to quietly perplexed. It wasn't because Remi felt left out, moreso that it was impossible not to feel fresh pangs of anxiety and melancholy at the words spire and portal. "Oh?" He murmured unhelpfully, nodding for her to go on. His expression crumpled at the unfamiliar landmark (place? mountain?) she mentioned, creasing further as she explained the window and then the Mathair. Swallowing as understanding dawned on him, he nodded slowly. Though it seemed everyone else was okay spilling the t on the newest portal, Remi wouldn't break his vow to Sam. "Yes, I heard about that." He said vaguely, meaning the Mathair. "I think there are plans to go there after LongNight." Remi added.

"And...when you looked..what was the Citadel like? Was it here? Anywhere you recognized?"
REMI
what have i become?my sweetest friend—everyone know goes away in the end
if i could start again, a million miles away, i would keep myself. i would find a way
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Remi - 10-20-2019, 04:27 PM