& whispered in the sound of silence (open)
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
There’s a slight grin that crosses Kiada’s face as Remi speaks. “The mountains were ours. Closest thing to home I think we’ll get.” She announces easily, a certain sureness to her tone that adds to it. She knows it, she’s strived over worlds trying to find it again. At least this time she has the rest of her family there too, however long that might last.

And she thinks she takes him a bit by surprise, as his oh is any inkling. But, of course, Kiada had no qualms with sharing the information. It wasn’t a secret for her, and nobody had told her to keep her mouth shut about it. And besides, if anyone should know it, she thinks the Alchemist should. Aside from, of course, her family. But it’s his turn to take her by surprise as he mentions that he thinks there’s plans to go there after LongNight.

Passing over the information with a nod, she tucks it down deep within her, focusing on the question. “I didn’t recognize it, neither did Deimos. But there was… A fortress? Like a castle? And it zoomed in and people were milling about inside, looked like servants of a sort? Maybe?” She squints, recalling as much as she could see, her nose wrinkling with the action. “I think it was here… The book was called Portals, and it showed the Spire and the Mathair, and the Citadel.” She looks back to Remi with a raised brow.

It makes sense to her, that it would be here too.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: & whispered in the sound of silence (open) - by Kiada - 10-23-2019, 04:08 AM