the best laid plans of mice and men
Open
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Wessex and Amun had already had their back and forth about proper ways for queen’s to act. This didn’t seem like the time or place to go for round two. Best to wait until after LongNight to work on image issues. While he caught enough of the conversation between the boy and the queen, the potter decided to let them have their moment. The adoring puppy dog eyes Clem turned on her were so obvious that Amun barely held back from making a snarky comment. Somehow, he managed. That turned out to be for the best, as the boy seemed to have forgiven the potter. All was well.

Clem. Terrible nickname. They could do way better than that. Amun grinned at the boy as Wessex shook Clem’s hand. ”Don’t worry, I won’t. Good thing we don’t feel pain.” The grin widened at the queen’s words. ”What she said. Welcome.” And like all families, they were a bit fucked up, but hey, the best families were.

Then it was Wessex’s turn: the potter’s grin gained a little bit of a wicked edge as she commented on his recent behavior. However, he made sure to tone it down for the kid’s sake. Indeed, Amun looked positively tamed, more mischievous than anything else. ”You say that like it was all bad. Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy yourself.” Then, though, she gives them their very serious orders. Spying and being unobtrusive and friendly. Cool. Easy enough. However, the trick with the telepathy was neat; he’d had it, once upon a time, so he raised his eyebrows, not having any trouble with the idea or the act. I knew you had me on your mind, Princess. Hopefully Clem couldn’t hear the teasing tone in Amun’s mental voice.

He should probably acknolwedge the commands out loud. ”As you wish, Princess.” As she asked for the potter’s opinion, though, he smiled gently. ”That pretty much covers it. So I’ll just say that people will overlook you cause of your youth, Swift." Quick learner, swift, good enough. "Use that, listen more than you speak, and you’ll do just fine. Oh and stick close. The Voice told me we’re all gonna have to work together once LongNight is over.” Maybe it wasn’t the best thing to say out loud, so he lowered his voice for that last part.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the best laid plans of mice and men - by Wessex - 10-18-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 08:58 PM